Monday, May 4, 2009

Still no poops

Michaela: no accidents, but she's all backed up like a sewer line
Maeve: 0
Alasdair: 2

Michaela's all constipated again. I can tell because she's going through underwear with serious skid marks like the world's going to end in three days, and she smells like a sewer. That's my tell-tale sign. So I'll try to clean her out this weekend I think, more milk of magnesia, and then cram some probiotics down her throat. We haven't been religious about taking them every day, but she gets them probably 3 - 4 times a week. Obviously that's not enough. And we've been kind of lax on the milk too. She's been having yogurt, cheese and regular milk more often than I'd like.

Maeve seems to only pooh once every other day or so. I think she's nervous about doing it in the potty. She didn't go today, so I'm going to watch her like crazy tomorrow and see if I can catch her in the act and get her on the potty before it's too late. Then I'll reward her with a huge bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and sprinkles!!

Alasdair's just chugging along. Nothing really to report, so that's great on the HD front!

No comments: