Monday, March 2, 2009

lots of little ones today

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 1
Alasdair: 5

Doodie has been just passing these little tiny squirts of poo all day today. Not sure what that's about. It's still not the normal color or consistency, but it's getting closer. I'm not sure if maybe he has a tummy ache? He went to sleep last night at like 8:30 or so, slept for about an hour and then woke up upset. So we got him up because he was running a fever (although not as bad as the Saturday night fever) so we gave him some Motrin and a popscicle. He still wouldn't go to sleep so I brought him in bed with me. I pinned him down and after about an hour he fell asleep. 45 minutes later as I was finally drifting off, he startled himself awake and started screaming and flailing. I couldn't hold him down and he wasn't feverish anymore, not to mention I was really tired and not feeling well myself. So at 1:00 a.m. I put him in his bed to let him "cry it out". After about an hour of some serious crying he finally passed out. Maybe it was tummy related, I don't know. Babies are an enigma.

No comments: