Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's been a hazy day

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 0?
Alasdair: 2, i think

I don't remember changing anything poopy from Maeve today. 3 wet pairs of panties, pants/skirts and 1 pee soaked towel? Yes. Doodie, i think i changed one of his and Mike changed one. Honestly, those were the only two diaper changes he even had today. I was bogged down with work stuff and Maeve and Doodie seriously fought and cried and whined all friggin day long. By the time dinner came around I was DONE. After I got them all bathed and jammied I snuck out and went to do some laps at the pool. When I got home we cleaned up the kitchen and living room and I feel a lot better.

Maybe tomorrow I'll actually remember to change the kids diapers and have maeve sit on the potty before she piddles on my floor again. :)

No comments: