Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Day!

Michaela: no accidents!
Maeve: 3
Alasdair: 5

I don't know what these kids ate, but MAN! I think we'll have to eat some cheese and bananas.

So, potty training with Maeve is going slowly, but in the right direction. All of last week she went on the potty for me except for one day where she went in her pull-up before anyone got out of bed to get her on the potty. And for some reason my husband can't seem to get her on the potty in the mornings during the weekend. Now we've just got to get her to go during the day. I've had her sit on the potty for over an hour at a time sometimes and she just won't go. The minute she stands up she goes in her pull-up. Dang it!

Oh well. I'm hopeful that early next year I'll have one less diapered kid to change all day and maybe she'll do better than her big sister!

No comments: