Sunday, October 12, 2008

So, was it a floater or sinker?

Michaela: Last night's tub pooh
Maeve: 1
Alasdair: 3

HA! About an hour after I left my house last night I get a text from my husband:

Michaela just pooped in the bathtub. Like a log. This is gonna be a fun night.

There's nothing sweeter than knowing there's a pooh emergency at home and YOU don't have to be the one to clean and sanitize everything. :D

I did ask her though if she could feel that she had to go and she just waited too long or if she really didn't feel it coming. She claimed she couldn't feel it coming and by the time she realized it, it was too late. It's so frustrating. I can talk to her about this all day long, but it's hard to figure out if she's telling me what I want to hear or what just sounds good to her, or if she's actually telling me the truth. So we're still on our quest to figure out if this is a behavioral thing or a physical problem that we need to diagnose and fix.

No comments: