Thursday, October 9, 2008

What the...?!

Michaela: 2 #2 accidents today, and 3 pairs of FULLY POOPIE panties from the last few days that she just crammed in her hamper without telling me.
Maeve: 0
Alasdair: 2

Lucky me! It's my day in the office! Although that doesn't stop my kids from hitting me from all sides. I came home from work straight to the dinner table. Everyone was done except Maeve, so I ate with her. We had spaghetti, which means we head straight for the bathtub after eating. So, Michaela runs in there with her first known accident of the night for me. I get her in the tub, then strip down Doodie, only to find he's got a full diaper too. After bath, I put away the mountain of laundry that I've been working on for 3 days now and Doodie hits me again! Then as I'm reading the girls "Rainbow Fish" for their bedtime story I can't help but smell Michaela's butt. Lo and behold, she's dirty AGAIN. Oh my god. I don't even know what to do with her. DH thinks she's just scatterbrained and can't remember to actually GO TO THE BATHROOM, but I still think something is wrong with her. She should NOT be so constipated all the time. We're all on the same diet every day and she's the only one all plugged up. Even Alasdair with the HD isn't ever constipated. Next time we go in to the doc I think I'll bring it up again.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

I added it to my links on the side bar, but it's a great way to "classify" these diapers, especially for your surgeons or GIs. Enjoy!

No comments: