Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daddy was gone for the weekend

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 2
Alasdair: 0

So, I haven't posted since Thursday, but that's because Mike was gone for the weekend and I was stuck here with all three of the kiddos by myself. Usually that's not enough to make me not blog or do whatever I need to get done, but I'm sick on top of it. I don't feel all that terrible, but I'm just exhausted.

Maeve spent the weekend in underwear, and guess how many times she used the potty???

None. Nothin. Nathan. Nada.

She's just not ready, despite what my sister keeps trying to tell me. I'm going to just lay off and try again in a few months unless she tells me otherwise.

1 comment:

Adria said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog. I live in Carnation and my 6yo son has HD as well. We have had quite an adventurous 6 years! We also are seen at Children's. Who do you see there? My email is avondra75@yahoo.com

Adria