Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fairly Regular Tuesday

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 1
Alasdair: 1

Things seem to have gone fairly smoothly in the diaper department today. Each had 1, good consistency, not too foul. Sometimes I feel like its a contest to see how many days we can have good solid performances from all of my kids. It's so much pressure! Luckily they haven't clued in. :)

As for Michaela's diet, I've been thinking of how I can change it up to help her stay more consistent in her BMs. I think she probably eats too much cheese. I know dairy is a factor in constipation, but I feel that a few glasses of milk every day and her yogurt can't hurt. But the cheese can. While she doesn't eat a ton of it, I think it's worth looking into. I was also tossing around the idea of trying soy milk instead of regular milk. I'm hesitant though, because it's a huge added expense and it will just spoil her. She'll want "vanilla" milk all the time instead of regular milk. I also am going to place my order for the Fruit Eze and try that on toast or bagels in the mornings.

Oh, and I just went to the grocery store and got a bunch of dried fruit. Doodie LOVES dried fruit, and nothing keeps the colon working like raisins and fruit leather!! :)

No comments: