Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pancake Poo

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 1/2
Alasdair: 4

I'm not sure what is up with Doodie's poo these days, but it's got a really strange consistency and keeps ending up in a squashed poo pancake against his diaper. When I go to change him I have to peel it off. Sort of like silly putty on a comic from the paper. Not to mention it's really hard to wipe off. But he's going regularly, so I guess i'll just watch it for now.

Maeve, on the other hand, didn't poo much over the weekend when she was visiting my sister, and I know she only had this like half turd today. She keeps telling me her tummy hurts, so I think i'll try to give her some plum juice tomorrow and see if I can get her to loosen up. I keep thinking maybe she's just hungry, but she hasn't been eating much breakfast, which is usually her biggest meal (I'm talking seconds and thirds sometimes) and she complains the most in the mornings about a sore tummy.

No comments: