Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick!

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 1
Alasdair: 2

Doodie is starting to have more regular BMs lately, not so varied in number and consistency. Maeve is still a little off though. I think tomorrow I might go out to super supplements and buy some FloraBear probiotics. I've heard good things about it from other HD moms and I'm really thinking probiotics might help Michaela with her constipation.

While things are shaping up in the diaper department, upstairs things aren't so great. This nasty congestion and cough has been cycling through the family, first Michaela (who still has the cough), then my husband, then me (still coughing), and now Maeve and Doodie. And last night Maeve started to run a fever. Yay. Which means Doodie probably will too. I'm terrified they'll end up with bronchitis or pneumonia or something. And antibiotics are not our friends! Any HD mom will tell you that!

Hopefully we'll break the fever and all will be good soon.

No comments: