Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slow in the poo department this weekend

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 1
Alasdair: 1/2

It was my day in the office on Friday, so I don't know how the kids pooed with the sitter. And yesterday I think Maeve had one small poo and Doodie, I don't remember. He's been really really cranky today too, although I'm not sure if that's because he and Maeve have the plague that's been living at our house the last month or so, or if it's something else. He's got a really snotty nose and a cough, and Maeve's congested with a nasty chesty-sounding cough. No fevers though, so we're still just waiting it out. They'll either get worse or better I suppose.

I can't wait for Spring when we can air out the house and get outside more often to try and kick all these pesky germs!!

No comments: