Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday party massacre

Michaela: 1
Maeve: 2
Alasdair: 2

We went to my neice's birthday party this afternoon. Practically the minute we walked in the door I had to go and change Doodie's diaper. About 20 minutes later I had to go and change his AGAIN, and Maeve dropped a bomb too. Of course, with hers I decided to check and in doing so, stuck my finger right in it as I pulled her diaper out to see the view. I hate that. And then right as the girls were sitting down for the opening of the gifts, Michaela ran to the bathroom and promptly needed "wipes and a new pair of panties". So I had to go and clean that mess up. I pretty much spent the whole party in the bathroom. Fun!

Oh, and I missed posting on Friday. Here's the scoop with THAT. I go downstairs and notice that on top of my washer is a pair of Michaela's shorts that she has to wear under her uniform jumper. They are white. With a HUGE brown spot all over them. yeah. She pooped. After talking to her and my husband I got most of the scoop: Michaela pooped at school, like full on POOPED in her underwear and just didn't do anything about it. We keep a pair of clean panties in a zip lock bag in her backpack for just such occassions, but she didn't choose to use it for whatever reason. Then to top it off, my husband picked her up from school, she came home and watched a MOVIE before she decided to go to the bathroom and tell her dad that she'd had an accident.

What do I do with that? I mean, seriously. She's almost 7 years old and she pretty much needs a diaper. I am terrified of the day when her classmates notice and she get's deemed "Michaela Poopy Pants" or something equally horrid.

No comments: