Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Okay, we're finally doing something about it. Finally.

Michaela: 1 - she didn't quite make it to the bathroom this morning after waking up.
Maeve: 1
Alasdair: 1

I called our pediatrician today and I'm taking M in on Monday morning to get a referral to the Encopresis Treatment Center. Good lord I hope they can help us. And my immediate plan is to give her some milk of magnesia tomorrow morning (assuming school is closed) so that we can maybe clean her whole system out.

M was probably in the bathroom about 6 times today and went #2 each time. Once I went in there to about 3/4 of a roll of t.p. and pooh all over the toilet. I mean everywhere. I don't even want to know what she had to do to get it where she got it. I'm glad to be in the dark on this one.

No comments: