Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to the humdrum once again

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 2
Alasdair: 3

Tomorrow is my office day at work. I haven't been there since the middle of December and I am SO looking forward to it. I need some grown up time, meaning no babbling, whining or screaming, no diapers and food flung all over my kitchen, and 2 solid hours on the bus to read a book without interruption. Ahh.

And on a more sour note, my sister in Chehalis is trapped in town by the flooding going on there. I was going to go down to watch my niece in a gymnastics meet, but seeing as how the freeways aren't open and the gym has half a foot of water in it (or it will shortly) I've got no reason to go. So I've deemed this weekend "Colon Clean-out Happy Fun Time!" I'm determined to get M all cleaned out so we can move on to the maintenance portion of this little program. I should probably make sure we're all stocked up on t.p. :)

No comments: