Sunday, January 25, 2009

it's been a busy diaper day today

Michaela: no accidents!
Maeve: 2
Alasdair: 5

We (I) gave Michaela the Milk of Magnesia this morning and it took a good 6 hours before she had a BM. I think she ended up having 2 or 3, which isn't bad. Last time I took it I could barely stay out of the bathroom for about 4 hours! :) Probably TMI, huh?

I think maybe on Tuesday I'll give her another dose and see what happens. I'm not convinced she's cleaned out.

And then with Doodie, I'm not sure what's up with him. He's had a ton of just little squirty poops every couple of hours. So far we've kept any impending diaper rash at bay. We'll just keep him as clean as we can and watch it for any change in color or smell. The last thing I need right now is a Doodie with a case of enterocolitis!

No comments: