Sunday, April 19, 2009

Potty Trainer for Hire!

Michaela: no accidents
Maeve: 1 - IN THE POTTY!!
Alasdair: 2

I haven't posted in a week or so because I was technically on "vacation" last week, but I ended up having sinus/septum surgery on Tuesday which put me out for the week. Then I suffered some complications that put me out even longer. Long story. Really long story. But today i'm back and tomorrow I start getting all the crap shoved up my nose out! yay!

The other motive for taking vacation last week was to fully concentrate on potty training Maeve, so I was concerned that it wasn't going to happen. But you know what? 1 day with me and 5 with my seven year old daughter was enough to get Maeve peeing on the potty when she needs to and she even POOPED on the potty this morning! I was still in bed!! Seriously, she deserves a Nobel Peace Prize and Maeve gets a gold medal! I couldn't be happier. Maybe we'll end up going to preschool in the fall after all!

No comments: