Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's a poopy kind of a day

Michaela: no accidents!
Maeve: 2
Alasdair: 3

Days like today were my inspiration for this blog. :) So, here's how my morning started:

Wake up kids to get M ready for school.
Girls eat breakfast while I make lunch
M gets herself dressed
I change m's diaper and get her dressed
I change A's poopy diaper and get him in some warmer jammies
We get into the car to drop M off at school
"Maeve, are you poopy?"
"Yeah."
Dammit.
We're back at home after dropping off M.
I change Maeve's poopy diaper.
I make A some oatmeal.
A refuses oatmeal.
Maeve eats said oatmeal.
I go to take a shower.
After shower I open the bathroom door and A falls into the bathroom (he was sitting propped up against the door waiting for me! awww...)
"A, are you poopy?"
"Dammit."

So, at this point it's 8:30 am and I've already changed 3 poopy diapers.

Maeve drops another bomb at 9:30 a.m.
A wakes up from his nap with another nasty diaper.

Luckily for me, that's it. But it was a very busy and very dirty morning! :)

No comments: