Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday

Michaela: no accidents!
Maeve: 2
Alasdair: 2

I don't know how my kids do it, but they know how to poop in unison. I'll smell the stank, change a diaper, throw it away wash my hands and the minute I walk back into the room I smell a new stank! Rinse, repeat!

On another note, Maeve actually sat on the potty yesterday 2 or 3 times willingly! I didn't have to force her to sit and have her throw a huge tantrum about it. She actually wanted to do it. I'm going to have to take advantage of those days. And I think i've decided that starting off the day by putting her directly on the potty, even though I know she's definitely got to go, is not a good idea. She wakes up like me, grumpy and nasty. So forcing her to do something she's not interested in will just put us on the wrong track for the whole day. So we'll have to just work on the middle of the day and see how that works for us. I had such high hopes that Maeve would be my easy one to train, but now I think it will be doodie. He's close enough to Maeve's age to see the training going on and it won't be such a foreign idea for him as it is for Maeve. Anyway, we'll keep chugging along with it and hope for some success!

No comments: