Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Post

Michaela: no accidents!
Maeve: ??
Alasdair: ??

yeah, I know. I'm disappointed in me too. I didn't spend every day of the holiday weekend tallying up my kids poop. Sorry! :D And, we did not have any scary whole cranberry poops like I was fearing! Although Doodie really liked the cranberry sauce. Probably because grandma put amaretto in them. ;)

But last night Doodie kept waking up and not wanting to go back down. He would keep crying even though he was covered up and plugged in. Those are usually his issues. Come to find out this morning that he had pooped just a little bit, so I couldn't smell it when I was in his room. But that little poo make a big red bottom, balls and penis. Poor guy. It's not bleeding and weepy yet, but he definitely doesn't want me to change his diaper at all. We'll keep smearing up the Desitin and see if we can get the redness healing before it gets out of control.

No comments: