Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay, we're back on track

Michaela: 2 accidents
Maeve: ?
Alasdair: ?

I haven't a clue about the little ones as they were with the sitter and then Daddy after that. I didn't get home until 8:00 tonight. But I do know that Michaela's got some serious butt rot and she had TWO pair of soiled panties on my bathroom floor. I think tomorrow I might see if I can get her an official appointment with our pediatrician at the same time that i bring the little ones in for their well baby visits. It just can't be that a bright almost seven year old who has been potty trained for almost 4 years still can't figure it out. She can't make it to the toilet reliably, she can't wipe properly, she makes a complete mess of my bathroom, clogs the toilet AND forgets to wash her hands. Where did we go wrong?? ARGH.

No comments: